WHO IS PRGX:
PRGX, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, is the global leader in the recovery audit industry with an impressive roster of blue-chip clients across the Fortune 500, including 16 of the top 20 retailers in North America. We are a growing organization that is passionate about delivering measurable value and business results that contribute directly to our clients’ bottom lines. With our unmatched experience and expertise in data analysis, PRGX is uniquely qualified to help our clients improve performance across all variables in the Procure-to-Pay process. We can quickly and rigorously aggregate substantial amounts of complex data from disparate sources; apply advanced analytics to the data, uncovering actionable insights; and implement strategies that eliminate costly leakage to improve profitability. We apply leading-edge, proprietary technology to solve our clients’ toughest problems. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity in our workforce strengthens our performance. We have a presence in more than 30 countries and provide ample growth opportunities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes appropriate audit concepts and proprietary tools/reports to conduct audit by examining a client’s accounts payable financial data.
- Identifies variances and/or errors in the procurement and payment processes to recover revenue.
- Understands, manipulates and analyzes client’s electronic data (primarily in Excel or Access).
- Review contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents looking for possible missed opportunities in vendor funding.
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information including (but not limited to) buyers’ files, client standards, manifests, purchase orders, invoices, statements, DSD purchases and freight invoices in order to audit and analyze the client’s business operations.
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations.
- Produces claims using appropriate audit concepts for writing claims, updating claims management system, and billing claims to client.
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information. May contact vendors for pre-approvals.
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client.
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required.
- Understands and follows overall audit compliance by adhering to specific audit guidelines and meeting audit deadlines.
- Provides insight and recommendations for audit process improvements; may work with IT to implement and test system enhancements.
- Provides support for audit team.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel is preferred.
- Preference given to candidates with Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience.