Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Consultant will be required to:
- Effectively analyze clients’ business and organizational issues in assigned areas
- Demonstrate experience in gathering data, structuring analysis, synthesizing results and presenting conclusions andrecommendations.
- Conduct effective on-going communications with client; builds peer client relationships.
- Apply appropriate analytic tools and techniques to develop and synthesize fact base.
- Participate in developing storyboards for client documents.
- Develop a body of work/engagement experience in assigned area.
- Identify project issues and contributes to work structuring efforts.
- Clearly articulate information and answers in team and client meetings, including delivering portions of presentations.
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior team members.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
- The position requires the time commitment and travel to be expected with serving clients across many cities.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience at a well-known consulting or professional services firm.
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish and English.
- Experience in one or more functional disciplines within CPG Manufacturing, Wholesale/Distribution, and/or Retail, and/or across multiple industry players.
- Understands analytical tools (e.g. process analysis, fishbone, metric trees, ABC, driver models, NPV, IRR, and DCF).
- Experience gathering data, structuring analysis, synthesizing results and presenting conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent quantitative/qualitative analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Confident and content to operate with credibility above his/her level both within PRGX and in client organizations.
- High intelligence and intellectual curiosity; eager to learn with a high level of energy.
- Articulate, analytical (with attention to detail), and a self-starter with strong follow through.
- High impact oral and written communications/presentation skills.
- Team player who is able to work with a variety of personalities and juggle multiple sources of direction.
- Responds well to ambiguity, with the ability to bring structure and insight to undefined situations.