How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
What solution are you looking for?
Okay! Check out these core solutions we offer:
…and don’t forget to look through our other resources:
Back to search results
Job Title: Analyst I –Commercial
Determine whether all financial commitments and agreements, made by suppliers to the Client, have been actioned correctly.
- To review archived client documentation and accounting data and identify errors and omissions to determine whether claims should be submitted to the supplier on behalf of the Client.
- Pursuit of any such claims to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Input and administer claims data into claims management systems as required
- Must have Accounting Experience- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Extensive PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft
- Office and preferably database experience
- MS Access experience
- Strong personality and sound communication skills
- Able to present their case to the Client
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Highly developed numeracy with a clear analytical mind
- Must be a good team player