Job Title: Assistant Analyst – Commercial – Maternity Cover
Maintenance of all financial records, updating and assisting Auditors with the writing and processing of claims.
- To review and administer archived client documentation alongside accounting data to identify errors/omissions.
- To validate whether claims should be submitted to the supplier on behalf of the Client.
- Recovery of any such claims to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Input and administer claims data into claims management systems as required.
- Organise, update and maintain records of supplier responses to allow visibility of audit progress.
- Computer literate with confident PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel, Word & Outlook.
· Access database experience preferable but not essential.
- Accounting Experience – Accounts Payable / Receivable preferable but not essential.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Able to present their case to colleagues and client contacts.
- Competent clerical administration skills and possessing an organised manner.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Highly developed numeracy with a clear analytical mind.
- Must be a good team player but also adaptable and reliable to work independently.
The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the role.