- Monitor, compute and report KPIs
- Should possess excellent data analysis and presentation skills.
- Create or refine reporting analyses.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality and integrity of all data.
- Assist in Budget preparation and tracking.
- Track and Publish monthly, quarterly, annual performance dashboard.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required.
- Support Manager, PMO in all activities related to tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage various tasks at org level (RA) as assigned.
- Support and facilitate implementation of org level initiatives.
- Implement various administrative trackers (automate, simplify wherever possible)
- Graduate / Postgraduate (any discipline) preferably have some quantitative elective like Statistics
- 03 to 05 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Preferred industry experience – Data analysis/ MIS reporting preferably in Retail/ Manufacturing / Fin. Services industry would be preferred
· Good Experience on MS Access / SQL – Any one is mandatory.
· Basic to intermediate Excel skills- Mandatory
· Experience on any of the data visualization tools like Power BI/ Tableau/ Qlik-Sense – Mandatory
· Good Communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident and possess can-do attitude.
- Ownership – responsibility & initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must show ability to communicate and interact with colleague across different teams, senior management.
- Participates in active learning to enhance skillset