LOCATION: Either Bentonville, Arkansas, or Grand Rapids, Michigan
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to audit teams through various administrative audit tasks,
- Performs data entry to support audits,
- Organizes audit data,
- Organizes and files claims,
- Packages claims,
- Tracks audit tasks,
- Runs reports, and
- Works with claims management system to track and maintain vendor compliance.
- Domain/Industry Knowledge & Focus
- Data Analysis
- Problem identification & Resolution
- Claim Production & Quality
- Client & Supplier Management
- Maintains a Client Focus
- Communicates with Impact
- Displays Emotional Intelligence
- Organizes & Prioritizes
- Takes Initiative
- Drives for Results
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably auditing related.