PURPOSE OF ROLE
PRGX is looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role asAssistant Full-Stack Developer. As a member of the Latin America and Iberia DevOps team, the candidate´s primary focus will be to analyse, design, develop and deploy bespoke in-house applications, updates and enhancements to existing apps, integrations with 3rd party systems (e.g. payments, account validation, regulatory) as well as reporting and scripts developed and maintained by DevOps Team in support of the business.
Job Title Assistant Full-Stack Developer, Iberia & Latin America
Location: Madrid PRGX office, and Client audit sites as required
Reporting to Audit Specialist Manager, Iberia & Latin America
External Contacts Minimal
Internal Contacts IT, Operations, Audit Strategy, HR, and Finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design applications based on system requirements and architecture. Database design and programming (SQL Document oriented databases). Data imports & migrations;
- QA, Responsible for Technical documentation provisioning and Unit Testing;
- Support generation of regular reporting to internal and external governance boards
- Research of additional and/or alternative data set(s) / sources
- Documentation of projects undertaken to enable them to be considered for inclusion in future transformation projects
- Good inter-personal skills, ability to communicate and build long-term working relationships
- Ability to view challenges from multiple perspectives and creativity
- Strong problem-solving, comfortable working in a team environment. Must be a good team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Constantly striving to improve the process
Education & Other:
- Computer Science/IT/Engineering degree or related tertiary qualification
- Strong IT skills with the ability to query complex data sets and create basic tools that enhance the audit process.
- 1+ years professional business experience, preferable recovery audit experience