PRGX is looking for a Full Time AUDIT ANALYST I (HYBRID or REMOTE). This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in retail or grocery procurement, A/P analysis, and/or vendor deduction analysis.
SUMMARY: Supports audit operations by investigating and analyzing specific vendors and claim types to help produce revenue.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducts audits using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
· Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations
· Produces claims
· Updates claims management system
· Bills claims to client
· Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
· Inspects and evaluates client financial information
· Provides vendors with claim back-up information
· Packages claims for vendor and/or client
· Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required
· Provides support for audit team.
· Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process
· Independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries.
· Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
· Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management.
· Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
· Other job-related responsibilities may be assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· College Diploma specializing in finance, accounting, business, economics, or other related fields.
· 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an office environment.
· Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
· Ability to identify and solve problems – Preference given to candidates with a strong mathematical acumen.
· Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
· Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, A/P analysis and/or vendor deduction analysis.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential functions. In the performance of the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally called upon to remain stationary, lifting and/or moving up to 15 lbs. The employee must sit regularly; using hands to touch, manipulate; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include near vision.
PRGX is committed to meeting the needs of individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Candidates participating in the recruitment and selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability are encouraged to notify a member of the Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team.