Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
Supports Shared Services Audit Operations by assisting in identification of recoveries, claim generation and vendor correspondence.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Records receipt of statements or vendor correspondence into centralized tracking system daily.
- Researches phone numbers needed to contact vendors and record in centralized tracking system.
- Utilizes phone and faxes to solicit statements from client vendors on a daily basis.
- Works within claims management system to track and maintain vendor correspondence.
- Tracks audit tasks.
- Participates in weekly update meetings with the team lead
- May be asked to provide reporting or updates to the field audit team
- Continuous team training to improve skills
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prefer 4+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably auditing related.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.