This role is critical for PRGX by supporting our Audit Operations in Grand Rapids, MI to help produce revenue, by assisting in identification of recoveries,claim generation and vendor correspondence.
JOBDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Records receipt of statements or vendor correspondence into centralized tracking system daily.
- Researches phone numbers needed to contact vendors and record in centralized tracking system.
- Utilizes phone, fax and email to solicit statements from client vendors on a daily basis.
- Works within claims management system to track and maintain vendor correspondence.
- Tracks audit tasks.
- Participates in weekly update meetings with the team lead
- May be asked to provide reporting or updates to the field audit team
- Continuous team training to improve skills
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORKEXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 4+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably auditing related.
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job,the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/ormove up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger,handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific visionabilities required by this job include close vision.