PRGX is looking for a Full Time Audit Specialist/Business Information Analyst to work out of our Mississauga, Ontario office. PRGX fosters a culture of professional growth, so there is a world of possibilities potentially stemming from this role.
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to work with the Field Audit Staff, including Senior Auditors, Audit Directors, and Data Services to develop, improve, and maintain audit tools based on requirements of the audit teams by performing the following duties. Familiarity with YELLOWFIN considered an asset.
• This position should have the ability to comprehend, assess, and conceptualize the complex needs of the audit teams to develop and deliver tools using MS Access or similar programs to meet those needs; hence he/she should possess at least intermediate level of programming skills
• This position should have a good understanding of business and accounting principles
• Understands database design and data transformation principles.
• Provides ongoing support and maintenance to the tools
• Works closely with field audit teams to accomplish required tasks
• Communicates progress, expectations for delivery and potential barriers to field team members as required.
• Performs analysis and develops code as required to generate all defined projects
• Develops applications utilizing Microsoft Access and MS SQL Server.
• Reviews/analyzes Transact- SQL and Visual Basic code to insure adherence to coding practices utilized by PRGX.
• Possesses a high level of expertise of PRGX applications, software, systems, the client data conversion process, and the PRGX auditing business.
• Analyzes client data to determine how each data set is utilized in the client’s accounting cycle.
• Defines and develops programming code to produce special reports as requested by audit team.
• Maintains client workbooks to thoroughly document each assigned project.
• Maintains accurate project and work time information for budgeting purposes.
• Understands software development cycle.
• Utilizes source control tools such as Team Foundation Server or Visual SourceSafe or others
• Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
• Possesses great verbal and written communication skills; team oriented; ability to prioritize tasks is essential