How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
WHO IS PRGX:
PRGX, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, is the global leader in the recovery audit industry with an impressive roster of blue-chip clients across the Fortune 500, including 16 of the top 20 retailers in North America. We are a growing organization that is passionate about delivering measurable value and business results that contribute directly to our clients’ bottom lines. With our unmatched experience and expertise in data analysis, PRGX is uniquely qualified to help our clients improve performance across all variables in the Procure-to-Pay process. We can quickly and rigorously aggregate substantial amounts of complex data from disparate sources; apply advanced analytics to the data, uncovering actionable insights; and implement strategies that eliminate costly leakage to improve profitability. We apply leading-edge, proprietary technology to solve our clients’ toughest problems. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity in our workforce strengthens our performance. We have a presence in more than 30 countries and provide ample growth opportunities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least 2 or more full-time employees.
- Assists in maintaining appropriate staffing levels for the audit; leverage the resources and abilities of the audit team to maximize all recovery opportunities; assists in directing the work and processes of the team; provide consistent and contrastive feedback to help increase effectiveness at the audit.
- Breaks project goals down into individual auditor goals; ensures that all assignments for the audit project team are distributed appropriately and that deadlines for the audit project team are met.
- Tracks claim production and auditor productivity.
- Makes audit projections for specific projects; meets claim generation targets for each project.
- Ensures that all communications to the audit project team regarding the project are timely, accurate and thorough.
- Interprets and validates client data and information.
- Produces claims in accordance with client guidelines and PRGX procedures; meet regularly with client to review claim concepts.
- Helps develop new audit concepts or procedures for team to ensure claim quality and consistency; applies audit concepts across entire audit.
- Provides elevated level of contact for difficult vendor issues; negotiates outstanding claim issues with client vendors.
- May participate in in pre-data calls, audit planning calls and other meetings as deemed necessary by audit management.
- Works with audit management to determine data needs and to develop audit plan for projects; coordinate data needs with IT; collaborates on SQL and other data processes.
- Provides timely updates of audit status and/or issues to audit management.
- Documents audit process.
- May help coordinate the buyer pull process with client.
- Raises issues regarding problems that block individual or audit team effectiveness.
- Supports implementation of best practices.
- Provides guidance and helps train auditors and other staff; coordinates training and production of shared service and/or offshoring activities.
- May maintain audit plan(s), scope parameters and due diligence information for the audit(s).
- Doman/Industry Knowledge & Focus
- Data Analysis
- Problem identification & Resolution
- Claim Productivity & Quality
- Client & Supplier Management
- People & Team Management
- Maintains a Client Focus
- Communicates with Impact
- Motivates Others
- Displays Emotional Intelligence
- Organizes & Prioritizes
- Takes Initiative
- Drives for Results
- Manages Execution
- Provides Direction
- Leads Change
- Coaches & Develops
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 4+ years of related experience in an office environment and managing people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and Access required.
- Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of retail industries a plus.
- Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.
- Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment)