Job Title: Auditor
To provide recovery audit services of unparalleled quality to PRGX clients .
To generate revenue for PRGX through the identification, validation and collection of client overpayments.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
• Perform recovery audits of client disbursement, procurement, tax and other processes/systems.
•Perform due diligence necessary to validate recoveries and provide documentation necessary to facilitate timely collection of client funds.
• Contact suppliers to confirm validations and follow up with suppliers to ensure collection.
• Meet periodically with client contact(s) to provide information on audit findings and progress.
• Prepare invoice requests to ensure timely billing of PRGX clients.
• Follow up with client to ensure payment of PRGX invoices.
• Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and PRGX’s valueadded reports and deliverables.
• Prepare drafts of Narrative audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations.
• Provide periodic reports to management relative to historical and forecasted audit results.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify additional scope opportunities and work with operations to obtain client approval to pursue these areas.
• Maintain cordial and constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Provide periodic reports and other feedback to PRGX management relative to audit progress and any issues affecting client relationships.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent understanding of business processes and principles and accounting transactions.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
• Working knowledge of basic business forms and documentation.
• Outstanding skills in communicating via telephone.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Strong understanding of disbursement processes, systems, documentation and procedures.
• Working knowledge of basic terms and conditions.
• May be called upon to supervise other Auditors in a team audit environment.
• Degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, computer science or other business discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional business experience.
• Professional audit experience is preferred.