Role & Responsibilities
· Auditingaccounts payable data, data interpretation / data processing / dataunderstanding.
· Assistsaudit operations by selecting vendors, reviewing transactions for various claimtypes and audit potential, and auditing claim types.
· Reviewsclient information including contracts, invoices, purchase orders, shippingdocuments, and other documentation to identify potential audit opportunities.
· Retrievesclient/buyer material/records, formally writes applicable claims, and maymanage claims through the approval process as directed by the auditor, seniorauditor or audit management
· Assemblesclaims with appropriate supporting backup (electronic and paper) and submitsthe claim for processing.
· Correspondswith the stakeholder for any question or explanation required; may facilitatethe resolution of major supplier/vendor issues for a favorable outcome; mayengage in discussions with stakeholder regarding the audit and disputeresolution process
· Tracksaudit tasks which are assigned.
· Contributesto the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results;learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
· Understandthe business, Customer requirements and Service Level Agreements
· Follow all the organization’s policyand procedures
· Followdefined standard operating processes and procedures for all deliverables
· Accountablefor the quality and accuracy of the categories
· Maintainand protect the confidentiality and integrity of the data as per DataProtection Act
· Pro-activelyidentifying any issues with production and escalate it immediately to ImmediateSupervisor, to enable it to get resolve it on time
· Develop andsustain relationships with both internal and external customers