LOCATION: Either Bentonville, Arkansas, or Grand Rapids, Michigan
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations
- Produces claims
- Updates claims management system
- Bills claims to client
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required
- Provides support for audit team.
- Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process
- Independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management.
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
· Domain/Industry Knowledge & Focus
· Data Analysis
· Problem identification & Resolution
· Claim Production & Quality
· Client & Supplier Management
· Maintains a Client Focus
· Communicates with Impact
· Displays Emotional Intelligence
· Organizes & Prioritizes
· Takes Initiative
· Drives for Results
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, Preferably Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prefer 2-3+ years of related experience in an office environment.
· Computer proficiency in Excel is a must. Access experience is a plus.
· Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Solid computer skills in Excel and Access required.
· Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
· Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.