Assist senior and full consultants in their efforts to locate Profit recoveries for our clients.
• Help with on-site customer activities, such as identifying buyers, accessing customer history, etc.
• Perform administrative tasks such as copying, data manipulation in Excel / Access, etc.
• Assist in the claims process as the Audit Director, senior auditors and auditors (for example, provide claims management support, find customer-specific documentation to support topic, mail collection, etc.).
• Assist in collecting data for the CMS database and transmit to the Atlanta office
Conduct meetings or conferences with the client and suppliers at the discretion of the Audit Directors, senior auditors and auditors (gather the complaint package / documentation and forward it to the client’s suppliers).
• Compliance with claims processes under direct supervision (review customer’s payment history, buyers’ files, and other documents)
• Other work-related responsibilities can be attributed