- 6 months to 2.5 years of experience
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, P2P, Reconciliation
- Any commerce graduate preferably B.Com / M.Com (MBA / CA candidates are not eligible)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- May perform administrative tasks like Excel / Access, etc.
- Conduct duplicates and statements review
- Must be able to participate and learn duplicate and statements claim concept for a single client
- Must show good understanding of duplicate and statements claim concepts in the first six months
- Must demonstrate the ability to make basic arithmetic computations both rapidly and accurately in the first six months
- Maintain and or exceed 90% first pass claims quality in the first 6 months
- Claims accuracy including (formatting, presentation, grammar, spelling,) must meet or exceed acceptable standards
- Demonstrate the ability to upload claims accurately in Tools such as Claimtrax, CMS, Excel Claim Tool, CIP, etc.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality and integrity of all data as per Data Protection Act
- Other job-related responsibilities may be assigned
- Basic Computer proficiency with familiarity of commonly used software applications including Excel, Outlook, etc.