To provide recovery audit services of unparalleled quality to PRGX clients.
To generate revenue for PRGX through the identification, validation and collection of client overpayments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSILILITIES:
- Perform recovery audits of client disbursement, procurement, tax and other processes/systems.
- Perform due diligence necessary to validate recoveries and provide documentation necessary to facilitate timely collection of client funds.
- Contact suppliers to confirm validations and follow up with suppliers to ensure collection.
- Meet periodically with client contact(s) to provide information on audit findings and progress.
- Prepare invoice requests to ensure timely billing of PRGX clients.
- Follow up with client to ensure payment of PRGX invoices.
- Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and PRGX ’s value-added reports and deliverables.
- Prepare drafts of Narrative audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations.
- Provide periodic reports to management relative to historical and forecasted audit results.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify additional scope opportunities and work with operations to obtain client approval to pursue these areas.
- Maintain cordial and constructive relationships with key client contacts.
- Provide periodic reports and other feedback to PRGX management relative to audit progress and any issues affecting client relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsible for effectively managing own time and travel cost
- As a secondary contact with clients during prosecution of audit fieldwork in absence of Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, computer science or other business discipline.
- Minimum of 1 years of professional business experience.
- Professional audit experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent understanding of business processes and principles and accounting transactions.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Working knowledge of basic business forms and documentation.
- Outstanding skills in communicating via telephone.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of disbursement processes, systems, documentation and procedures.
- Working knowledge of basic terms and conditions.
- May be called upon to supervise other Auditors in a team audit environment.
Our employee in the role will receive full training and support within the role which includes reviewing data, financial and data reporting, reviewing commercial agreements, communicating directly with client and suppliers during and in conclusion of the analysis. Using a variety of processes & systems you will quantify and communicate profit affects and identify areas of profit leakage.
This is a great opportunity for a Recovery Auditor to join a multinational business operating in more than 30 countries. You will be joining a thriving team that has been experiencing year on year growth and you will be responsibility for the review and analysis of all the commercial data. For more than 40 years, our client has been helping companies around the world reduce costs, optimize working capital and mitigate risk at all stages of the Source-to-Pay process. As a leader in data analytics and recovery audit, no other company achieves greater value for customers.