Business Intelligence Developer (w/ Qlik View/Qlik Sense)
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to
- End-to-end development of new reports and dashboards and modification of existing reports and dashboards, utilizing Business Objects and/or QlikView.
- Identify the most impactful layout and presentation of key metrics and translate that vision into easy to use self-service reports or dashboards.
- Serve as subject matter expert for assigned AIM solutions or capabilities.
- Provide analytics, business intelligence and data analytics for data-driven decision making.
- Enhance business understanding and decision making with data visualizations.
- Provide analytic and data consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers.
- Investigate business issue and determine best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- Design, construct, and maintain Business Objects universes and/or QlikView data models.
- Support BI solutions by monitoring and tuning queries and investigating data integrity
- Write data warehouse and ETL reporting requirements.
- Establish and continually expand/enhance knowledge of data warehouses/marts, BI and enterprise applications, data, queries/programming, and organizational structure.
- Produce standard reports according to calendar; ensure accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for assigned functional areas.
- May serve as team leader for reporting or dashboard projects, mentoring and guiding staff in lower job levels at Consultant level.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is required.
- Experience with Setting up QlikSense Server, User Administration including Role Level Security and developing reports, White Labelling.
- Certifications in QlikView, QlikSense, Business Objects, and/or Business Objects Power BI preferred.
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Ideal candidates combine business acumen with technical skills to produce data visualizations that facilitate business decisions.
- Preference will be given to candidates who provide sample data visualizations.