We are looking to hire someone from one of 3 locations:
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The Production Planning Manager fills an important role responsible for management, and continuous improvement of significant planning activities within our Contract Compliance (CC) Audit Group. As a key member of the CC Group Management Team, you will have day-to-day management responsibilities for the planning group team’s significant contribution to the CC Teams overall success.
- Production Management: (20%) Daily management and quality assurance of work product of planning team to ensure top performance in meeting overall group standards.
- Functional Development: (15%) Continuous review and development/improvement of processing standards, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Customer Liaison: (5%) Manage expectations and workflow planning with both internal and external customers are receiving superior customer service from the Planning Team.
- Performance Management: (5%) Maintain various performance based metrics and reporting analytics to support the supplier audit planning function commitment to continuous minimum performance standard with an eye toward continual improvement.
- Team Development: (5%) Hire, coach, train, and mentor team members to ensure they achieve overall superior performance expectations.
- Manage and Participate in Group Production, including;
- Audit Assessment and Selection: (20%) Work directly with clients to determine appropriate supplier audits, gather complete contract documents, data, and key audit information.
- Data Preparation: (20%) Receive data from clients and suppliers and prepare for audit execution by normalizing, cleansing, standardizing and loading data in analysis tool.
- Audit Planning: (10%) Identify and document potential areas of risk exposure and prepare comprehensive audit test plans and requisite data and documentation requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or a Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 years work in a managerial role within an audit department, to include:
- Production management, ensuring the smooth flow of work scheduling, assigning available resources and meeting committed timelines with a high quality work product.
- Team development, hiring and training a high performance team of audit planning associates and data analysts.
- Development of standard operating procedures and tools, templates and techniques.
- Very strong data analysis skills, including expert usage of Excel and exposure to ACL or IDEA a strong preference.
- Exposure to working with Supplier Purchase Contracts, typical audit leakage exposures, audit test procedure development and required data and documentation needs.
- Strong organizational, planning, resource management and interpersonal skills including the ability to multi-task and cope with stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including correct use of English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and mathematics.
- Ability to present results to senior management.
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple projects, from moderate to advanced complexity, and support multiple managers with ease.
- Absolute Dependability. Accurate and accountable performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Acute attention to detail, with minimal errors in work.
- High energy level and strong initiative with an exceptional ability to manage intrusions and distractions in order to remain focused on work.
Knowledge of contemporary business practices and terminology.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.