The Client Onboarding Director will be the onboarding and project management lead for the Global Client Success team. Client Success is the team that onboards, supports, trains, and maintains value-driven relationships with both PRGX auditors and our clients. The Client Onboarding Director reports to the Vice President of Client Success and will focus on the PRGX onboarding process including the tools and processes we work with internally and externally to deliver quality and timely onboard and implementation project plans. This individual needs to be extremely detailed, process-oriented
This role will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the onboarding team globally (Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia). As part of this role, you will be responsible for establishing and overseeing adoption of the onboarding team’s vision, goals, and objectives. You will also be determining the key strategic direction and objectives for the onboarding team across our suite of products. This role is responsible for driving necessary changes in operating and organizational efficiency.
This role will be 100% remote with minimal global travel (1-2 times per year on average) and needs to work Eastern (EST) hours.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead, manage and grow the client onboarding team
· Understand PRGX’s business goals and how each onboarding project supports those goals
· Oversee and own project management software
· Continually identify, present and implement opportunities for project scalability and process efficiencies via collaboration with Product, Implementation, Data Services, and Operations
· Managing the processes to ensure all teams are delivering on project needs
· Provide regular reporting on project status, risks, trends, and opportunities for improvement
· Lead client onboarding meetings and projects
· Resource management of onboarding team in conjunction with onboarding pipeline
· Own cross functional report outs to sales, marketing, and other leaders to drive transparency and collaboration on overall company goals
· Deal with process gaps/ambiguity and put a structure to it
· Be on top of PRGX products, service offerings and upcoming enhancements
· Focus on customer satisfaction, technical proficiency, timeliness of delivery, and understanding of customer needs around speed, quality, and value
· Implement a team strategy that achieves goals and priorities while maintaining an employee-centric culture that leads with our values
· Plan initiatives to empower the team to transition into more of a proactive solution function
· Build and drive activities and mentorship that up-skill the team and performance
· Willingness to be on calls with our global team including nights and early mornings
· Perform other duties as assigned
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in technology or business
· Minimum 5+ years of strong people management experience managing diverse and global teams, headcount & staffing plans
· 7-10 years prior experience as a project manager (PMP preferred)
· Demonstrated success managing onboarding projects within a SaaS organization
· Prior experience implementing formal processes and demonstrable leadership skills to lead projects from start to completion.
· Incredible attention to detail, organization, and ability to manage several concurrent projects. Must be able to detail actionable steps to keep projects moving forward.
· Prior experience using a variety of project management tools
· Proven track record of driving efficiency to deliver on project goals and deadlines
· Proven success in collaborating and building strong relationships with clients and internal cross-functional teams
· Strong communications skills
· Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Passion for client service
WHO IS PRGX:
PRGX is global leader in the audit industry with an impressive roster of blue-chip clients. We’re a growing organization that’s passionate about delivering measurable value and business results that contribute directly to our clients’ bottom lines. With unmatched experience and expertise in data analysis, PRGX is uniquely qualified to help our clients improve performance across all variables in the Source-to-Pay process. We can quickly and rigorously aggregate large amounts of complex data from disparate sources; apply advanced analytics to the data, uncovering actionable insights; and implement strategies that eliminate costly leakage and improve profitability. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our performance. We have a presence in more than 30 countries, providing ample growth opportunities. We apply leading-edge, proprietary technology to solve our clients’ toughest problems.