PRGX Global, Inc. is a global leader in Recovery Audit and Spend Analytics services. With over 1,500 employees, the Company serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to 80% of the top 20 global retailers and a large share of the top 50 companies in the Fortune 500. PRGX delivers more than $1 billion in cash flow improvement for its clients each year. The creator of the recovery audit industry more than 50 years ago, PRGX continues to innovate through technology and expanded service offerings. In addition to Recovery Audit, the Company provides Contract Compliance, Spend Analytics and Supplier Information Management services to improve clients’ financial performance and manage risk. For additional information on PRGX, please visit: www.prgx.com.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
PRGX is looking for a placement student (practicas universitarias) to fill a Data Analyst I position . As a member of the Iberia Data Services team, the candidate´s primary focus will be to work with large volumes and bigdata including ETL tasks, scripting, and business intelligence tools.
Only candidates from Carlos III and Complutense Universities will be considered as per PRGX agreements with such universities.
Good to have:
– Database technology such as SQL Server, SSMS and SSIS.
– Languages such as Python, C.
– Data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau.
– Office 365 Package specially Excel.
– Project Management tools like Jira, Kanban.
– Good inter-personal skills, ability to communicate and build long-term working relationships
– Strong problem-solving, comfortable working in a team environment. Must be a good team player.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– Constantly striving to improve the process.
– Fluent written and verbal communication in English, Portuguese would be beneficial.