PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The purpose of this position is to deliver ETL and BI solutions for PRGX in its Analytics Services business unit. This is a high-growth area for PRGX and new offerings are constantly being innovated. The Data Analyst / BI Analyst will work as part of project teams, helping our Advisory staff develop and deliver new offerings (including custom client solutions) and other solution elements, such as reporting or data manipulation applications which will make the solution repeatable and scalable.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with advisory Managing Directors and Principals to develop ideas or client requests into working solutions
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics Services on extracting, profiling, cleansing, enriching, mapping, transforming data from our client’s systems to PRGX SaaS solutions
- Work closely with PRGX Product Management and client IT representatives to understand data and analytic requirements associated with an assigned project.
- Work as part of a global team to deliver solutions
- Contribute to definition and design of end-to-end client specific Analytics Solutions
- Contributes to the design, development and testing of data analytics solutions using multiple technologies
- Interact with Subject Matter Expert (SME) for BI/Data requirements to design and implement software to support client and internal projects
- Contribute to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team and deliver value
- Willing to travel to other locations/suppliers/vendors etc. when necessary, including global travel
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in information systems, computer science, information technology or a related discipline from four-year college or university; Master’s Degree a plus.
- Must have participated in multiple data transformation tracks and have an end to end understanding of analytics project delivery lifecycle
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- The ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent eye for detail with ability to identify trends and patterns of information from data
- Minimum of five (2) years of experience working with:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher (2016 preferred)
- Microsoft BI stack (SSIS,SSRS,SSAS)
- Data warehousing techniques
- ETL of a diverse range of file types (Excel, csv, text etc)
- Experience of collecting and synthesing data from multiple disparate sources and presenting upwards
Note: This role may work from either London (UK) or Atlanta (US) as base of operations.
- Retail – Merchandising processes and concepts
- Familiarity with Source-to-Pay, Spend Classification and related business processes
- ERP database exposure (Oracle, SAP, JDE etc)
- Experience in software development using a range of technologies (scripting, OO languages, web technologies)
- Management consulting or similar advisory services experience
- Familiarity with BI products such as SSRS, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.
- SQL query performance tuning
- Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem experience a nice to have
- Talend ETL tools