The purpose of this position is to work with the field audit staff, business information analysts and Data Services managers, to define and complete client data conversion projects based on requirements of the audit and perform tasks associated with day-to-day monitoring of data streams to ensure quality deliverables by performing the following duties.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for setup and maintenance of both internal and external customer file transfer services, and for providing enterprise level customer support to these customers.
· Maintain (upgrade/health check/etc) the file transfer services software, as well as know how the software interacts with the operating system.
· Performs analysis tasks that utilize knowledge of business and accounting to direct or develop programming necessary to provide required audit tools to the audit site.
· Converts client data to PRGX standard formats by developing programs utilizing T-SQL, Hive, Python programming languages.
· Under general supervision responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues including analysis and programming.
· Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems.
· Provides programming support to other staff members on business system design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required.
· Increases knowledge of PRGX applications and expands technical knowledge through trade publications, courses and demonstrations.
· Expands understanding of PRGX’s business practices, techniques and auditing.
· Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Entry level; Ideal for new graduate. Prefer some experience in an office environment, programming related, and knowledge in standard File Transfer Protocols (HTTPS,HTTP,FTP,FTPS (-SSL – implicit/explicit)/ SFTP.. Experience with T-SQL, financial analysis, Python and/or the auditing business a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.