Supports the Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors in collecting data, conducts analysis and research (financial and operational), and formulates recommendations related to the company’s corporate strategy or operations. Active or lead participant in M&A deal processes – e.g. data gathering and valuations.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drives the company’s annual corporate planning process
• Manages highly strategic projects at the Corporate or Board level. Examples include re-structuring initiatives, Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Outsourcing, Deal Evaluation, M&A, etc.
• PMO functionality for strategic initiatives of the company
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent analytical and writing skills (both PowerPoint and Word documents) – level of analytical and writing skills should be on par with an Associate level individual at a top corporate strategy consulting firm such as McKinsey or Booz Allen
• Demonstrated expertise with different types of financial analysis techniques – NPV, IRR, Ratios analysis etc. and latest business valuation techniques
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, and work with senior/”C” level
• Demonstrated experience and success in leading projects; including developing, managing, and delivering against an approved project plan
• M&A and corporate strategy experience at an investment bank or a corporate strategy firm is highly preferable
• A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
• High credence will be placed on a track record of strong academic achievement