The Director, Human Resources is responsible for partnering with business leaders to understand business goals to assess and anticipate talent-related needs required to achieve the goals.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands PRGX’s business, the company’s financial goals, mid-range plans and culture; and partners with leaders to develop human capital plans to enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Analyzes trends and metrics to identify needs and develop solutions to meet the needs.
- Helps management to align people and organization capabilities with mid- and long-term business objectives, with focus on leading the efforts in developing and retaining identified top talents.
- Builds a diverse talent pool that ensures a deep level of succession is delivered for all positions key to achieving business strategies.
- Coaches and supports the business leaders to drive efficiency and effectiveness through proactive management of people.
- Provides change leadership and continuous improvement support to management.
- Coaches and supports business leaders on organizational design.
- Participates actively in developing the organization structure and culture.
- Acts as a change agent and facilitator, identifies areas for improvement and innovation and challenges business leaders.
- Ensures that all HR activities contribute to the success of the business.
- Provides consulting support and advice to management on how to apply HR policies and processes in a way that enables business success.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, managing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Assists with immigration activities for international employees and expatriate assignments.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ generalist experience in HR.
- Ability to analyze complex HR issues and implement recommendations throughout the organization supported. Extensive experience in providing high level consulting to leaders.
- Proven ability to manage change in fast paced environment
- Proven ability to think strategically and translate business needs into human capital strategies.
- Strong execution skills
- Exceptional judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Global experience is nice to have/preferred