To manage tactical and strategic aspects of tele-sales efforts to the US mid-market segment capturing new business in recovery auditing and expansion services.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve bookings goals
- Engage new business opportunities (via phone, mail and other media to generate sales)
- Articulate competitive advantage and differentiation from competitors
- Follows established sales methodologies and processes
- Coordinates the scheduling of data acquisition calls with operations, IT and appropriate client contact.
- Maintains an active pipeline of prospective clients.
- Develops sales presentations and other sales materials as requested.
- New Client acquisitions
- Revenue targets
- Profitability targets
- Meetings/Introductions (sets client sales meetings)
- Proposals/Contracts closed (Assists in the strategy to negotiate and obtain signed contracts)
- Prospective Industry contacts
- Internal Sr. Management
Areas of Responsibility:
- Business Unit or geography
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university;
- Eight plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to sense and relate observations of business opportunities.
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML and MSs office tools.
- Work experience should include:
- Supervisory responsibility for a small team of Inside Sales Specialists.
- Solid track record of obtaining and meeting sales levels and/or objectives.
- Experience developing presentation materials.
- Experience preparing proposals and RFP responses.