Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
SUMMARY: An individual is desired to drive new sales in our new and existing product line within the supply chain and procurement industry. The new Director will be expected to represent our SaaS solutions and related product lines while carrying and meeting an annual quota of at least $1.2MM. The individual selected for this job will bring 6+ years of sales experience to the role as well as a strong network of prospects and sales targets to position them for quick results. The new Director of Business Development will manage their own time/pipeline and work within a lead generation team to drive new sales opportunities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve new sales, build a recurrent revenue stream and a healthy sales pipeline in the targeted regions and/or verticals
- Develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making C-level, VP-level and Director-level entities throughout the prospect/client organization.
- Execute sales of company products and services to companies in targeted verticals/regions.
- Drive the complete sales cycle of all opportunities, from initial prospect qualification and communication through demos, proposals and contract execution.
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s
- As part of our Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will be selling regularly into our top accounts and working with Fortune 1000 caliber clients
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements within the company’s preferred sales automation platform
- Maintains full understanding of software solutions and strategic direction
- Represent company at tradeshows, conferences and other events to gather fresh leads and spread the word about solutions and services through live demos, panel discussions, etc.