Summary: The purpose of this position is to provide financial and operational analysis support to Operations and Area Managers. The selected candidate will:
· Develop, support and maintain all aspects of financial and operational information, adding value to the process and management of reviews.
· Participate in the development of new processes and coordination of resources for efficiency enhancements.
· Support and enhance the ongoing management review process and management of the area for both profitability and operational improvements.
· Assist Senior FP&A leadership in the development of budgeting and forecasting processes.
· Must be detail oriented and quick to identify and follow up on issues to resolution.
· Must be comfortable routinely working with field managers, internal management, and accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Report management and technical skills:
· Prepare monthly financial reporting packages, dashboards and P&L reports (pivot table reports and detailed variance analysis)
· Create forecasting models
· Profitability and Expense Analysis
· Assist in monthly P & L generation, research, and reconcile all variances from plan.
· Prepare all requests for adjustments or reclassification of expenses as required.
· Communicate guidelines with field for appropriate expense coding to minimize required reclassifications
· Prepare benchmark reports to Field Management and Operations Administration for expenses (COR and SGA)
· Profit improvement planning and modeling- development of activity based costing models.
Budgeting & Planning:
· Creating and maintaining control documents before and during the budgeting process.
· Ensuring that the appropriate personnel have access to adequate training for the budget process.
· Preparing all summary documentation and reporting to Field management and Operations Administration.
· Identifying and highlighting all expected variances from prior year as part of the process.
· Assist field in the preparation of budgets for new business audits as they arise during the year.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from accredited four-year college or university
· 2+ years of related experience and/or training
· Advanced Excel skills including: Macros, Pivots, Lookups
· Preferred: experience with reporting tools – Excel, Tableau, SQL, PowerBI, etc.
· Preferred: experience with Databases: SQL
· Nice to have: Prior experience/knowledge of Vena & Peoplesoft
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast paced environment
· Strong communication and advisory skills with peers and management