The Implementation and QA Analyst provides technical support in the successful implementation of PRGX enterprise SaaS solutions. This analyst role has support responsibilities that traverse technical, business, and project management accountabilities, including requirements facilitation, business process analysis, implementation planning, execution, and support. The Implementation and QA Analyst is positioned within the IT Implementation organization and reports directly to the Senior Manager of Global Implementation.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Implementation (90%)
The Implementation and QA Analyst on a smaller scale plans, organizes, and delivers software implementation projects while serving as a liaison between the customer/audit, various IT organizations (implementation, product management, data services, development), and business process leadership (including audit strategy). They serve as a coordination person, typically supporting an onboarding manager, for both customer interaction/support and project coordination with IT organizations and business process leadership. The Analyst may work alone on smaller accounts or may assist and provide back-up to the Manager.
- Analyzes customer requirements to support configuration. Works directly with the Client to gather client needs. May support gathering new custom client needs and forward as appropriate to product management.
- Uses best practice methodologies, tools, and techniques to implement and train audits/clients on using enterprise tools. Executes delivery through on-site engagements or remote connections to customer networks.
- Also helps identify tool/training gaps to supports the improvement of deliverables and support guides.
- Migrates historical information, configures the application to custom client specifications, and verifies software is working properly according to plan.
- Create and provide customer training programs and introduces end users to application features and associated business processes.
- Maintains and supports the documentation of all activities and implementation issues to enable ongoing evaluation.
- Supports risk mitigation by identifying potential gaps.
- Provided skilled support to customers in implementation, including during testing, pre go-live, and post go-live checklists to ensure a quality productive use outcome.
- Demonstrates ability to understand client concerns and escalate as appropriate to ensure satisfaction of the client base.
Administrative Support (10%)
- Helps support process status documentation to support management activities; liaison with other departments/teams and software vendors as appropriate; assists with configuration and demonstration of products in pre-sales and pre-implementation efforts.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems; or 5+ years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following core competencies: solution implementation (preferably ERP), technical software support, quality assurance testing, reporting services, and project management.
- Experience using some or all of the following technologies: MS SQL, Python, JSON, and HTML coding
- Must be self-motivated with problem solving skills and the ability to resolve complex problems with enough experience. Has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates understanding of potential organizational issues. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and present in one-on-one or small group situations.
- Willingness to be on-call (emergency situations) including nights and weekends.