Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
• Manage the deployment of all end user computing requirements across united states
• Ensuring / enforcing service levels and service offerings for end user computing
• Work with the Vp International infra & Ops to develop and end user computing strategy.
• Mange the recovery, disposal and or recycling of PRGX IT assets that relate to end users across the US both in our corporate offices and remote offices across United States
• Ensuring satisfaction of customers with service offerings and service levels.
• Maintaining / administering and report on capacity of end user computing services i.e. SLAs, Inventory levels etc…)
• Monitoring / measuring and report on service levels relating to end user hardware delivery and support
• Envisioning and creating roles and responsibilities of end user computing service and NOC team members.
• Hiring and managing end user computing service delivery and NOC team members, including Rota’s and performance management of teams
• Testing / validating new processes, policies and procedures for end user computing services and support.
• Testing / validating new technologies for end user computing services, management and support.
• Ensuring / enforcing adherence to change processes, policies and procedures.
• Assessing, communicating and ensuring prioritized mitigation of operational risks to the service.
• Manage the creation, deployment and maintenance of operating images
• Developing mobile device management for tracking and remote management of user hardware
• Develop the monitoring strategy and tools to effectively monitor all PRGX IT assets and environment and provide accurate and timely notifications to the respective technical teams and ensure timely escalation.
• Work closely with the service desk manager to facilitate the effective communication to our customers of incidents or events in a timely and clear manner
• Work with the Vp International infra & Ops and security team to develop a self-service software platform
• Drive the development of our monitoring solutions across the enterprise
• Management of Training and orientation of our Tec services and NOC team members with new tools and platforms
• Manage customer interaction and customer communications and escalations
• Working with Vp International infra & Ops, security to develop a BYOD strategy
• Establish and maintain excellent vendor relationships
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Management; or 8+ years equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Has a strong understanding of operations management and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
• Project management (able to prioritize, track things relative to a timeline, keep multiple streams running at the same time, understand how multiple streams weave together to achieve a larger goal)
• Process engineering (understands how to design, implement and evaluate a new process)
• Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvements
• Experience and Significant knowledge of Windows, IOS operating systems including Window 7, Window 10, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
• Knowledge and experience of supporting multiple telecoms technologies including IOS and Android
• In-depth knowledge of the end user hardware and peripherals in various form factors, laptop, thin clients, desktops, tablets
• In depth Knowledge of monitoring solutions
• Knowledge of automated deployment technologies such as Autopilot
• In-depth knowledge of mobile device management
• Knowledge of BYOD device management and support methodology’s
• CompTIA A+ and Network + or equivalent Microsoft certification, MCSE is a must
• Experience of Linux would be of benefit
• ITIL Foundation
• Has experience managing both internal and external customers and has excellent people management skills
• Experience of managing a technical IT team
• Driven and proactive and a interest in IT and new technologies
• Experience working in and with a Network operations team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.