The Programmer Analyst is a key team member supporting the Audit Team by ensuring that technology resources and tools are working properly and efficiently. The selected candidate will program tasks, import/export client data, expand the team’s knowledge of programming tools and practices, as well as perform basic desktop support when needed. This role is currently a remote work environment, but may require periodic or eventual work at our Danville, IL office location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with the import/export of client data using MSExcel, MSAccess and/or SQL.
- Performs assigned tasks as part of a programming team to assist with programming and analysis phases of data conversion or application development in support of the field audit or corporate staff
- Assists with network connectivity of users, MSOffice support, updating Citrix profiles, printer setup/mapping and general desktop support.
- Works closely with field audit staff to accomplish their conversion and development tasks and keeps them informed of progress on their projects
- Under general supervision responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues
- Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems
- Provides support to other staff members on business system design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required
- Increases knowledge of PRGX applications and expands technical knowledge through trade publications, courses and demonstrations
- Expands understanding of PRGX business practices and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably programming or desktop support related.
- Previous experience, current knowledge (moderate to advanced levels) or ability to quickly learn most of the following: MSOffice, MSExcel, MSAccess, Citrix, VPN, SQL, and/or basic Desktop Support.