IT PROGRAMMER – INTERN
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to work with the Field Audit Staff, including Auditors, Audit Directors, and Data Services to develop, improve, and maintain audit tools based on requirements of the audit teams by performing the following duties.
- Understands database design and data transformation principles
- Defines and develops programming code to produce special reports as requested by audit team
- Reviews/analyzes Transact- SQL and Visual Basic code to insure adherence to coding practices utilized by PRGX
- Provides ongoing support and maintenance to the tools/applications, processes, to produce better claims
- Ability to comprehend, assess, and conceptualize the complex needs of the audit teams
- Develops and delivers tools/applications using Microsoft Access and MS SQL Server or similar programs to meet those needs
- The tools/applications help the audit team operate with large datasets more efficiently and effectively
- Has a good understanding of business and accounting principles
- Communicates progress, expectations for delivery and potential barriers to field team members as required.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
- Has great verbal and written communication skills; team oriented; ability to prioritize tasks is essential