PRGXGlobal is a leading global provider of Source to Pay (S2P) services to many ofthe world’s largest and complex companies. The Company leverages a 40-yearhistory, award-winning technology, 20+ year client relationships and deepanalytics experience to provide solutions that help clients in multiple waysincluding to recover lost profits, buy smarter, and manage risk.
Today,PRGX analyzes over $2 trillion of its clients’ spend data and generates over $1billion in EBITDA and working capital annually for its clients. Through itsemerging business lines in source-to-pay analytics, advisory services andsupplier information management (“SIM”), PRGX is dramatically expanding thevalue it brings to clients while driving new SaaS-based and sustainable revenuefor the company.
With over 1,700employees across 30+ countries, PRGX boasts many Fortune 500 clients, including75% of the world’s largest retailers and nearly 30% of Fortune 500 companiesoutside of the retail sector. The Company utilizes a robust and advancingtechnology platform, based on HADOOP technology, to analyze over six (6)petabytes of data. Its technology also has capabilities to extend well ahead ofthe rapidly changing S2P landscape.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty andIntegrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
Thepurpose of this position is to work with the Field Audit Staff, includingAuditors, Audit Directors, and Data Services to develop, improve, and maintainaudit tools based on requirements of the audit teams by performing thefollowing duties.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands database design and data transformation principles
- Defines and develops programming code to produce special reports as requested by audit team
- Reviews/analyzes Transact- SQL and Visual Basic code to insure adherence to coding practices utilized by PRGX
- Provides ongoing support and maintenance to the tools/applications, processes, to produce better claims
- Ability to comprehend, assess, and conceptualize the complex needs of the audit teams
- Develops and delivers tools/applications using Microsoft Access and MS SQL Server or similar programs to meet those needs
- The tools/applications help the audit team operate with large datasets more efficiently and effectively
- Has a good understanding of business and accounting principles
- Communicates progress, expectations for delivery and potential barriers to field team members as required.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
- Has great verbal and written communication skills; team oriented; ability to prioritize tasks is essential
The physical demands described here are representative ofthose that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Whileperforming the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required toremain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee mustregularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms;communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include closevision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees orapplicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, geneticinformation, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S.veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, orconditions as required by federal, state and local laws.