Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The purpose of this position is to work with Auditors and Audit teams to develop procedures both programmatically and non-computer related to produce globally auditable tables that require minimum manual work that produces high quality and quantity claims by performing the following duties.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze various auditing concepts with the primary Auditors, refining and developing new steps to generate auditable output.
- Develop computer software using a variety of software platforms (Visual Basic, VBA, SQL, .net) that takes raw data from client data sources and produces auditable output tables, based on procedures developed in the previous work performed.
- Supporting & Refining the processes and computer software to produce better quality claims.
- Developing & Supporting intra company software that provides additional tools and support to the Auditors for producing claims (Printing PO’s, Invoices, RTV’s and other essential documents required for final claims output).
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably IT related.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.