Job Title: Business Information Analyst, Jr.
Division/Department: Data Services
The purpose of this position is to work with the business operations, Data Services and Corporate IT staff to define and complete client data conversion projects based on requirements of the business.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with business operations to verify sample/converted data and provide the necessary guidance for data mapping.
• Validate data quality from the client and facilitate the resolution of questions and issues that arise during data processing.
• Under general supervision, respond to requests from the business operations staff for data conversion, reports, and related support issues including analysis and programming
• Ensure that detailed processing requirements and expectations are communicated.
• Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving issues.
• Expands understanding of PRGX’s business practices, techniques and auditing.
• Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Entry level position; prefer some experience in an office environment, programming related.
• Knowledge of accounting and/or financial analysis
• Must be deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated and possess the ability to work with large volumes of data.
• Knowledge and experience with data ETL and integration software suites (SQL Server SSIS, Talend)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.