Job Title: Junior Auditor
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Determine whether all financial commitments and agreements, made by suppliers to the Client, have been actioned correctly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To review archived client documentation and accounting data and identify errors and omissions to determine whether claims should be submitted to the supplier on behalf of the Client.
- Pursuit of any such claims to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Input and administer claims data into claims management systems as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Extensive PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft
- Office and preferably database experience
- MS Access experience
- Accounting Experience- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Strong personality and sound communication skills
- Able to present their case to the Client
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Highly developed numeracy with a clear analytical mind
- Must be a good team player