How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,600 employees and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers. PRGX provides a unique combination of audit, analytics and advisory services that optimizes client financial performance.
The purpose of this position is to create and champion the delivery of standard and customized client reports and business analysis for external clients and internal customers in a timely manner by performing the following duties:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Field staff and Corporate management to prepare and ensure timely and accurate delivery of client reports and business analysis;
- Verify accuracy and validity of data to ensure integrity of data input for preparing client reports and analysis;
- Acquire, analyze, interpret, and summarize critical data into meaningful information;
- Apply individual discretion in editing and revising reports for accuracy, clarity, and value to the recipient in describing report results and/or process improvement opportunities. Perform quality review and proofread reports for format and consistency.
- Develop and maintain standardized reporting, i.e., create and maintain operational cyclical and routine reporting, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Create a variety of historical and industry benchmarking comparison reports. Research and update client data for industry benchmarking analysis, giving careful consideration to client contractual stipulations (client exclusion provisions);
- Provide analysis support to Sales/Marketing/Operations on audit history research, vendor claims history, claim type/category, etc;
- Identify and drive opportunities to streamline and improve current processes and reporting;
- Prioritize multiple reports to adhere to set scope and hard/soft deadlines;
- Conduct key performance indicator (KPI) analysis for clients.
- Perform research and analysis on potential prospect clients. Assists Client Service V/Ps with client data resaerch.
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.