How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
PRGX is currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Software Engineer (Full Stack) to join our Engineering team. The purpose of this position is to develop, improve, and maintain audit platforms based on requirements.
· Develops software by studying operations, designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
· Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record and excellent software engineering skills.
· Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus.
· Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
· Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Analyze user requirements to provide level of effort to translate requirements to software.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency.
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Seeks to understand business needs and ensure coded solutions support them.
- 2 plus years of experience of Software Engineering.
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages.
- Experience developing Java-based microservices
- Preferred: Knowledge of databases, stored procedures, object storage, etc.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Docker, Microservices, OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Real world experience creating self-contained, scalable, reusable, and testable modules.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Tomcat, Maven, Github, SQL Server/Postgres, or MongoDB databases.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
· Analyzing Information
· Software Design
· Software Documentation
· Software Testing, Teamwork
· General Programming Skills
· Software Development Fundamentals
· Software Development Process
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering is preferred; Master’s degree is a plus.