JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs analysis tasks that utilize knowledge of business and accounting to direct or develop programming necessary to provide required audit tools to the audit site.
· Converts client data to PRGX standard formats leveraging parameter driven SQL programming.
· Ensure data integrity by verifying data readability, data structure, data content, data scope, etc. thereby helping to eliminate data related issues further within the business data flow process.
· Under general supervision responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues including analysis and programming.
· Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems.
· Provides programming support to other staff members on business system design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required.
· Increases knowledge of PRGX applications and expands technical knowledge through trade publications, courses and demonstrations.
· Expands understanding of PRGX’s business practices, techniques and auditing.
· Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; improving code reusability; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Languages skills: business level of English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
· Prefer 1+ years of experience in an office environment, ETL, data analysis and/or conversion related.
· MS SQL & T-SQL experience; relational database analysis
· Exposure to/knowledge of JSON formats and object storage platforms a plus
· Exposure to/knowledge of reporting solutions Power BI, Kibana
· Exposure to/knowledge of workflow management such as Airflow utilizing Python
· Financial accounting or auditing knowledge; exposure to financial systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc.)
· Solid analytical and communication skills
· Experience with MS Office products
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment