Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The purpose of this position is to evaluate, design and implement infrastructure related technology solutions for PRGX by performing the following duties:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and systems and their supporting management systems
- Define and apply operational policies and procedures governing information systems
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, applying patches, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; escalating application, software, and hardware problems to vendors as needed
- Supports other information services staff in resolving technical support and network issues
- Upgrades information systems by conferring with internal customers, solutions vendors, and service providers as needed; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
- Applies, and assists in defining, appropriate technology standards for the enterprise and constantly refreshes them based on changes in business need or technology requirements
- Supports and enhances ongoing end user environment and provide final level of escalation for technical issues
- Design, build, deploy, and administer various Linux distributions
- Design, build, deploy, and administer VMWARE ESXi 5.x / 6.x technologies
- Support and administer Hadoop clusters
- Deploy, administer, and support Ansible and/or Puppet
- Administer Microsoft server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 systems
- Basic administration skills and understanding of CITRIX technologies and associated toolsets
- Ability to design, configure, deploy, and administer technology solutions utilizing Linux, VMware, and Microsoft operating systems and their various features in an active directory enterprise environment
- Ability to leverage scripting languages such as shell, Python, Perl, PowerShell, VBScript, etc., to automate repetitive task and reduce human error
- Interact with other teams to assist in supporting and troubleshooting of networking and LAN/WAN; database systems; web technologies; ftp and communication protocols; security standards; and technical project management
- Experience in multiple domain environments, storage virtualization, clustered servers, SAN/NAS etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, management, and internal customers as needed
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Protects organization’s value by adhering to company data protection standards
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records and developing new documentation as needed
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 5 to 7 related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Linux system engineer or architect. Experience with containers platforms such as Kubernetes or Docker is a plus.
Able to work in an office environment with minimal supervision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.