The Project Manager, Audit Planning Manager fills an important role in the on-going management and continuous improvement of planning activities within the Recovery Audit (RA) Group. As a key member of the RA Team, this role will have the following duties and responsibilities:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production Management: Daily management and quality assurance of work products/goals to ensure top performance in meeting overall group standards, project timeframes, objectives, documentation, forecasts, metrics, reports, and communications.
- Functional Development: Continuous review and development/improvement of processing standards, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Information Source: Collect necessary information required to launch projects. Maintain current knowledge of other factors such as legislation that are applicable to projects.
- Performance Management: Maintain various performance-based metrics and reporting analytics to support the supplier audit planning function commitment with an eye toward continual improvement. Analyze and verify data to suit direction of project(s).
- Audit Planning: Identify and document potential areas of risk exposure. Develop/prepare comprehensive audit test plans, requisite data requirements and documentation requests based on logical framework.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BA) or a Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university.
- 3+ years work experience in a managerial role within an audit department, to include:
- Production management, ensuring the smooth flow of work scheduling, assigning available resources and meeting committed timelines with a high-quality work product.
- Development of standard operating procedures and tools, templates and techniques.
- Very strong data analysis skills, including expert usage of Excel and exposure to Project Management Software a strong preference.
- Strong organizational, planning, resource management and interpersonal skills including the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including correct use of English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and mathematics.
- Ability to present results to senior management.
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple projects, from moderate to advanced complexity, and support multiple managers with ease.
- Absolute dependability; accurate and accountable performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Acute attention to detail, with minimal errors in work.
- High energy level and strong initiative with an exceptional ability to remain focused on work.