What You Will Do:
You provide direct support to the Sales Team in the analysis, development, review, and approval of deals. This position resides within the Sales organization and primarily interacts with our Business Units, Senior Management, Legal and Revenue Accounting.
- Work collaboratively with corporate stakeholders on revenue deal structuring and contract language negotiations. Deal sizes up to multi-million dollars in value consisting of software, subscription, and other product/service elements. Key stakeholders include Legal, Revenue Accounting, Sales, Order Management, Product Management, and Customer Services.
- Read, interpret, redline, and draft contractual language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure.
- Assess revenue treatment prior to deals being finalized.
- Track and document non-standard deals.
- Assist in responding to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs.
- Complete ad hoc sales related projects and analysis as required.
- Liaise between Field Sales, Legal and Revenue Accounting on accounting close questions
What You Bring to PRGX:
- 5 years of related experience in Sales Operations, and or Deal Desk functions, must understand the Enterprise selling process
- Solid software revenue recognition knowledge.
- Strong familiarity or previous experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with both Channel and a Direct Sales model.
- Strong understanding of quote to cash processes.
- Comfortable reading legal contractual language.
- Must be a self-starter, service-based orientation, high attention to detail and analytically driven, accustomed to working in a fast-paced and unstructured environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a similar field of study