The Product Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role within the marketing team, spearheading all marketing efforts for their assigned product(s). Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the selected individual deeply understands their target audience’s everyday challenges and can succinctly explain how their product(s) help solve client problems. The position collaborates closely with product owners, marketing content designers and writers, product developers, and operations to create effective marketing content that drives business results.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops user and buyer personas.
· Leads product marketing content development ensuring alignment with the PRGX brand.
· Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for Data Intelligence products.
· Manages product marketing deployment timelines.
· Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Works with supervisor and Finance to set product marketing budgets and tracks spend.
· Defines and communicates products’ value propositions, positioning, and messaging through storytelling vision and voice.
· Manages and measures return on investment of all product marketing campaigns.
· Works with the sales team to drive demand and generate leads.
· Ensures product awareness.
· Conducts market research and competitive analysis.
· Collaborates with the product team, engineering and other departments to ensure a seamless client experience.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing required; master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 7 years’ marketing experience with preference for 1+ years in managerial or leadership role.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product marketing role for a technology product. Priority given to candidates with product marketing experience related to enterprise analytics and/or grocery retail technology products.
· Proven track record of driving double-digit YoY revenue growth in products owned.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Deep understanding of market trends and product lifecycles and a firm grasp on ways to develop strategic marketing campaigns that are effective and drive results.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Self-starter with sense of urgency and desire to make an impact.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.