PRGX is a “big data” and business analytics built on a heritage of recovery audit expertise. Today we provide solutions to help clients reduce costs, optimize working capital, and mitigate risk in their source to pay processes.
Marketing Coordinator required by market leading Recovery Audit and Analytics firm based in Fenchurch Street, Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm in a position that has arisen as a result of expansion within the European division which consists of 350 employees.
Role & Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator will work in a standalone role based in the UK supporting the European regions. You will work closely with the US Marketing team who will provide additional guidance and support when required. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and has the desire to use an innovative approach regarding their marketing experience around strategies, tools and techniques to have a real impact within the European division. There is scope to develop this role, so would suit someone who is looking to further their career in marketing.
The successful candidate will possess 2+ years marketing experience working in a business to business environment and ideally be CIM qualified or working towards this. Whilst you will be supporting the European region, the UK is the biggest area within your remit and will remain the priority. Experience across Europe or the ability to speak a European language is beneficial but by no means essential. You must have experience of helping implement a marketing strategy, brand management and positioning, tracking marketing performance against return, managing presence at key events as well as drafting and editing material. In addition you will have exposure to managing social media platforms and increasing their awareness. An intermediate to strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite packages is essential in particular PowerPoint and Excel. Standard duties for the position will be as follows:
- Work with the corporate marketing team to drive the development and execution of marketing communication campaigns (emails, webinars, other)
- Positively position our brand relative to our target buyers (Senior Finance Professionals / Procurement directors & CPOs) and our competitors
- Build and maintaining relationships with key industry associations, and managing the presence at key events
- Lead the European social media platform and increase awareness
- Orchestrating sponsored client and events in order to support the strengthening of client relationships
- Managing the relationship with our local agencies and other outside contractors
- Independently draft collateral pieces and coordinate editing and approval processes, ensuring availability
- Develop European-specific materials within the parameters of the global brand guidelines & specifications
- Capturing and disseminating market & competitive insights to the local teams
- Maintaining a company contacts database
- Supporting client proposals as needed to position the company and our services
- Providing input to the annual marketing planning & budgeting process and managing the EMEA marketing spend relative to budget
- Measuring results from marketing investments against return
Salary on offer is £30k – £35k dependant on experience + benefits package i.e. 25 days holiday, Medical, Dental, Life Assurance, Pension