PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
This is a full time position that requires your shift flexibility for a 3 day week and 12 hours per day. It is anticipated that the final shift assignment for this position will be Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6:00am to 6:00pm. There will be a 30 day training and assimilation period on regular work days and hours before the final shift assignment is made.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The purpose of this position is to handle the monitoring, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the PRGX VMware and Azure servers, physical servers, storage, network infrastructure(s) LAN and WAN, Level 1 and Level 2 support, production software, and administration of the on-site phone system. These are completed by performing the following duties:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and ensures proper functionality and connectivity of the Local Area network and Wide Area network including all components of the LAN/WAN: cabling, switches and hubs, network interface cards, file servers and server operating systems, storage area network and fabric switching, etc.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot network problems effectively in a network operations environment
- Works in 24-hour/seven days operation
- Completes all required documentation to reflect shift activity
- Provides on-site and telephone Level 1 and Level 2 support for each user, workstation or server in the organization, escalates accordingly
- Performs routine configuration, installation, maintenance and repair of printers, PCs, servers, cabling and other computer related equipment
- Works to resolve unsuccessful production jobs and escalate as necessary and take corrective action
- Reports all issues and irregularities to upper management
- Recognizes and documents abnormal situations in problem log and seeks proper action
- Performs computer generated output processing consisting of print/CD production
- Ability to locate and identify resolution of error messages and codes in technical manuals
- Maintain a broad knowledge of all products, services, and NOC procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Creates/Updates/Maintains operations documentation to be used for daily activities and the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Recognizes and responds to environmental situations that have potential to impact the Data Center or Co-Location environments
- Work issues driven out of a ticketing system and prioritize other activities as needed
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
- Provides training to new NOC Personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree ( B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred, but not required; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office/technology environment, preferably desktop and server support related.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: a plus but not required
- Candidate should possess Problem Solving skills, Quality Focus, Project Management, Process Improvement, Client Relationships, Reporting Skills, Networking Knowledge, Networking Standards, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.