***Must Have ADP Payforce experience***
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
SUMMARY: This position will perform all administrative functions relevant to the processing of payroll for multiple U.S. States and Canada with efficiency and also serves as back up to the payroll manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide operational support for Payroll, PeopleSoft Time & Labor, garnishment orders and other ongoing projects
- Process US multi-state, and Canada bi weekly payroll for all company employees accurately and timely
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy
- Process nightly payroll interfaces from PeopleSoft to ADP Software
- Process new hires, terminations, severance payments, stop payments & reversals, tax changes, direct deposit changes, address changes, PTO, bonuses, and all changes related to employees either thru interfaces or direct input
- Assists with department reporting and deliverables for various internal teams including: HR, Accounting and General Ledger, Treasury and Executive Management
- Run Reports necessary for research
- Process manual checks as required
- Responds verbally or in writing via payroll mailbox to inquiries and makes necessary adjustments of a non-routine nature
- Responds to matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Researches and interprets ADP self-service inquiries
- Compiles financial, tax, and payroll reports for internal purposes (Treasury and G/L); submits to manager for review
- Recommends or participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations
- Interacts with federal, state, and local agencies on specialized issues to ensure optimal efficiency and error-free operations
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably payroll related.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with all data related to Payroll, Benefits, and HR
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Prefer prior experience with ADP Payforce.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.