PRGX is a bigdata fintech and a global market leader in providing recovery audit and spend analytics software / services. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Principal Platform Engineer to develop and maintain solution that will automate the cloud infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, deployment and monitoring of PRGX platforms.
- Lead and provide technical direction to Cloud Platform engineering team.
- Design, Develop and maintain infrastructure provisioning, deployment and configuration management with code
- Develop, configure, utilize and recommend application performance monitoring tools to improve availability and performance of PRGX core platforms.
- Identify and improve service level objectives (SLOs) for core-platforms working with product engineering teams.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Collaborate with and across development, QA, cloud operations to develop, influence and simplify tool chain to accelerate product and platform delivery for our customers.
- Stay current with technology trends, mentor and advocate the culture of continuous improvement within the organization.
- Progressive experience leading DevOps practice and Cloud Platform Engineer team.
- Strong experience with private cloud as well as cloud native and managed services in Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP.
- Strong hands-on experience leading cloud automation initiatives utilizing Infrastructure as Code and configuration management using Terraform, Ansible
- Demonstrated experience with scripting and programming languages like bash, Python, Typescript, Groovy.
- Extensive experience with container and container orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes (OpenShift and AKS) preferably using helm charts-based deployments.
- Extensive experience with observability architecture and configuration of application performance monitoring (APM) tools, dashboards and alerts preferably using Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack
- Extensive experience with CI/CD pipeline automation preferably using Jenkins.
- Experience with gitOps process and tools like Argo CD is a huge plus.
- Good knowledge of build tools such as Maven, NPM and artifact repository tools such as Nexus, Artifactory and container registries
- Experience with integrating DevSecOps practice and tools within CI/CD process will be a huge plus. Experience working with identify management solutions and specifications like SAML, OAuth is a huge plus.
- Strong experience with using collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.