PRGX, Inc is the Global leader in Accounts Payable Recovery Audit, with industry leading positions in Supplier Information Management and Source 2 Pay Analytics. Fortune 1000 companies rely on PRGX, Inc. to reduce the time and cost spent managing suppliers, drive ongoing compliance with regulations and automatically create an enterprise-wide single source-of-truth for supplier data that is constantly updated. PRGX, Inc. is publically held and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager for our BI/Analytics product line with a proven track record of driving product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. This role has a key responsibility for guiding the future of PRGX Inc.’s newest products and driving market leadership related to Recovery Audit, Supplier Information Management and Source 2 Pay Analytics. This job is for experienced product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative start-up environment.
The Product Manager will:
- meet with customers, prospects and industry analysts to discuss product requirements and the product roadmap
- analyze competitive products in the market to understand capabilities and differentiation
- drive product requirements and work with the PRGX, Inc.’s development team to deliver a world class on-demand vendor resource management application
- interact and guide activities effectively with customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal industry experts
- managed product roll-out, both internally and externally.
- create business and product requirement document and collaborate with distributed development team.
- Responsible for end-to-end product lifecycle. This includes market needs, product vision and roadmap, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification, product roll-out and validation, through customer enablement and success
- Own and drive feature delivery end-to-end: writing requirements and use cases, working with user experience to create user scenarios and wireframes, working with development, documentation and QA to deliver a marketable product on time
- Drive product requirements from a customer and user driven approach
- Work closely with user experience, development, QA, documentation and other product team members to execute PRM product strategy and releases using an agile development methodology
- Collaborate across the PRGX Inc.’s organization, including sales, account management, operations, product development, marketing and management team to align the organization on product functionality, release capabilities and product roadmap
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of competitive product offerings and functionality
- Engage with customers and prospects for requirements gathering, feature requests, roadmap input and product validation and acceptance
- Represent PRGX Inc.’s as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events
MUST HAVE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE
· Enterprise level Development Experience, both breadth and depth
· Experience working with Large Clients on Customer Funded Development Projects
· Strong understanding, background or experience of Enterprise Level Financial Systems and Applications
Other Required and/or Desired Skills & Experience:
· 5 plus years of product management experience, SaaS experience is a strong plus
· Ideally, experience in supply chain, procurement and or financial software applications
· Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming business requirements into a successful product roadmap and application
· Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus
· Proven ability to deliver on commitments
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or a similar advanced degree is a plus