How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
The PRGX Level 2 Product Support Engineer is responsible for independently providing technical assistance to customers and resolving complex product-related issues. They collaborate with Level 1 support to identify trends and escalate issues to the development team if necessary. They also document solutions and create knowledge base articles for future reference. We are a growing organization and need an incredibly organized, friendly, and driven Product Support Engineer to manage customer requests and provide level 2 technical support for our Saas and internal products.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL ADVOCATE:
- Patient, friendly and maintains a stellar attitude
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize and organize workload to ensure SLAs are met
- Problem solver who takes initiative and adds value with limited supervision
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner, takes responsibility and happy to help wherever needed
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible & committed with the ability to see the broader issue beyond the individual tickets, reporting trends and looking for ways to improve the product to reduce issues
THIS ROLE IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Have a professional attitude – you’ll be supporting some of the most successful and prominent US Fortune 500 companies and PRGX audit leaders (our users)
- Provide technical assistance as needed for troubleshooting and customer service – mostly using SQL server, monitoring tools, and Unix commands
- Manages customer requests using appropriate tools and understands timelines for ongoing issue resolution. Communicates with customers on status of their incidents.
- Log all incidents in our Jira Support ticketing system and provide great customer support by quickly responding to support requests with the expected level of quality and timeliness
- Research each issue, providing a thorough resolution to the user, and documenting the RCA
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and supportive relationships with customers by responding to written and verbal user questions, providing information to users or referring questions to other departments for appropriate response and escalated action.
- Escalate requests to Customer Success Managers, Tech Ops and/or Engineering, as needed
- Collect and provide product feedback to the product team from the user’s perspective
- Keep up-to-date with product updates, new features, and bug fixes
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and technical issues.
- Grow content knowledge base on our products and document support response standards
- Helps to document customer feedback and user satisfaction to provide feedback to Product
- Maintain and create documentation around technical troubleshooting and best practices
- Leads the Incident Management Process, includes preparing the Incident Package, notifying key collaborators and leaders, setting up the Incident Bridge, and managing the Incident to resolution keeping all parties apprised, including end users, according to the SLAs
- Participates in rotating on-call responsibility for off hours critical issues
- This role will report to the Manager of Global Product Support
- The Support team works staggered hours to provide 24/5 coverage, this role works 9am-6pm
- This role will work closely with Level 1 Support, Tech Ops, Dev Ops, Client Success Managers, Engineering, Data Services, Implementation Analysts, Business Leaders, and others as needed
- This role is a part of our Global Client Success team consisting of Client Success Managers, Client Success Analysts, Level 1 and Level 2 Support, and Implementation Analysts.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems; or 5+ years equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong experience with MS SQL – programming and basic DBA commands
- Experience with command prompt language – Unix, Linux, Grep, etc.
- Must be self-motivated with problem solving skills and the ability to resolve complex problems with enough experience
- Has ability to work with minimal supervision
- Impeccable with follow through and follow up
- Able to respond to P1/P2 tickets on nights and weekends (emergency situations)
- 3+ years of customer support experience in a professional environment, preferably with a Software-as-a-Service and/or Startup environment is a bonus
- Experience in ticket handling and root cause analysis
- Direct experience with Jira/Atlassian is a bonus
- Act as a team player, actively share knowledge across the team
- Assure quality of service is delivered within the expected SLA and KPI