As part of our Client Success Team, the Product Support Engineer role is key to assuring the success and satisfaction of global clients using PRGX enterprise SaaS solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of troubleshooting and solving customer issues, supporting Enterprise clients, have experience working with Internet Application and Database technologies, as well as networking and identity management (Single Sign-on, Active Directory). This is not an internal IT support position and will report directly to the Senior Manager, Global Implementation and L2 Support.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Application Support (90%)
Provides end-user support for our Verigon® Solution Suite. Researches customer support requests against known issues and provides timely and effective service to production support requests through direct customer interactions. Helps to identify potentially new and/or undocumented issues and forwards them to product management and infrastructure as applicable.
1. Provide technical assistance as needed for troubleshooting and customer service
2. Ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
3. Be primary point of contact for a portfolio of PRGX products, coordinating with the engineering and product teams to drive Level 2 issues to resolution
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and supportive relationships with customers by responding to written and verbal user questions, providing information to users or referring questions to other departments for appropriate response and escalated action.
- Manages customer requests using appropriate tools and understands timelines for ongoing issue resolution. Communicates with customers on status of their incidents.
- Understands end-user documentation on the usage, support, configuration, and training of software applications to best collaborate with audits and users.
- Helps to document customer feedback and user satisfaction to provide feedback to Product Management.
- Maintain and create documentation around technical troubleshooting and best practices
- Become internal expert on supporting our products
Administrative Support (10%)
- Helps support process status documentation to support management activities; liaison with other departments/teams and software vendors as appropriate; assists with configuration and demonstration of products in pre-sales and pre-implementation efforts.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems; or 5+ years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following core competencies: solution implementation (preferably ERP), technical software support, quality assurance testing, reporting services, and project management.
- Experience using some or all of the following technologies: MS SQL, Python, JSON, and HTML coding
- Must be self-motivated with problem solving skills and the ability to resolve complex problems with enough experience. Has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates understanding of potential organizational issues. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and present in one-on-one or small group situations.
- Willingness to be on-call (emergency situations) including nights and weekends.